Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I know it's been a while since I posted. I've been extremely busy.

Just within the past 5 minutes I got to feel the first "flutter" ever. Those of you who have been pregnant before know what I'm talking about - and I can recognize that feeling outside of the normal body movements that go on.

So I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with a new doctor at a new hospital. I got fed up going to Forbes Regional and are going back to Magee where I delivered my first.

If you want to add to my list of complaints about Forbes Regional - after all these appointments I've been going to so far, none of them have actually been OB appointments. Even after asking why I wasn't having the same kinds of appointments as my first no one understood what I was asking. After trying to make an appointment to have my first trimester screening and being denied because I had to an OB appointment first, things clicked for them and I now realize although I've been "seen" multiple times now there, and have had multiple sonograms, that truely I have not had any prenatal care yet.

I'm not worried about it, since I didn't go in for my first pregnancy till 3 months either, however it really ticks me off that there was a lack of communication by the staff at Forbes Regional about this issue along with many others that I had when there.

So hopefully my next post will be about my appointment tomorrow and my follow up 1st trimester screening.

Wierd part about this flutter is that it is the same time in the morning the my first pregnancy fluttered in the middle of the night. 1:30 AM every morning I either got kicked awake or I was used as a playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment